The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand EWA-C Model
Our Arpac Brand EWA-C Model is an Inline Conveyorized Rotary Tower style stretch wrapper combined with either a drag chain or roller conveyer. Like all of our stretch wrappers, the EWA-C is constructed of heavy-duty, welded steel structures designed for long life and machine stability. Complete with easy to use Allen-Bradley controls, the EWA-T is an ideal solution for integrating stretch wrapping into your packaging process.
A key benefit of this design is that no air is required, which makes this ideal for cold storage areas where air lines would freeze. It also offers a range of options for a variety of applications and load types, including either a drag chain or roller conveyor, cold and freezer packages, and tower and arm extensions for larger load types. Free standing control panels and other NEMA rated enclosures are also available.
- Heavy-duty, welded steel construction (no plastic panels) designed for long life
- Magnetic proximity switches in place of mechanical limit switches
- Long-range photo eye for automatic load height sensing
- Positive home position alignment
- Integrated film clamp
- Automatic indexing
- End pallet stop included
- Chain driven roller conveyor can support up to 4,000 lb.
- Three strand drag chain conveyor can support up to 3,000 lb.
- Adjustable top and bottom illuminated LED wrap counters
- Allen-Bradley® power, control, and safety components
- Allen-Bradley® MicroLogix™ PLC
- Built-in self-diagnostics
- Variable wrap arm speed using 3/4 HP, 90Vdc motor with ANSI 60 chain drive system
- Variable carriage speed up to 21 feet per minute
- EZ-Load® film pre-stretch dispenser for 20″ film rolls
- Dual anti-static film rollers with manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- Electric clamp, cut, and wipe-down system
- Top film overwrap control feature (TOC)
- Electronic film tension adjustment control on control panel
- Belt lift for quiet operation
- Dual V-belt drive rotating arm
- Dancer bar variable corner compensation
- Flashing safety beacon
- Heavy-duty slewing bearing and NEMA 3 commutator
- NEMA 12 electrical cabinet
- UL/CSA approved components
25-55 loads per hour
Arm rotation speed Up to 15 RPM
Variable carriage speed up to 21 feet per minute
Electrical Power Requirements
230 V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz, 20 A, 2.4 kW
Compressed Air Requirements
Min Load Dimensions
53″ W x 53″ L x 24″ H
Max Load Dimensions
60″ W x 60″ L x 80″ H Standard, up to 110″ H Optional
Film Roll Diameter
20″ Standard, up to 30″ Optional
Other Film Specifications
Film pre-stretch capability from 150% to 300% stretch factor (200″ standard)
Machine Length x Width x Height
240″ x 167″ (wrapper only) x 123″ (standard tower)
- Chain driven roller conveyor capable of supporting up to 4,000 lb.
- Three strand drag chain conveyor capable of supporting up to 3,000 lb.
- Tower and arm extensions for wrapping loads exceeding standard machine capability
- 30″ film delivery system
- Cold and freezer packages available
- Free standing control panel
- Other NEMA rated control enclosures available
- Optional input voltages