The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
The Benefits of Working with a Full Line Integrator
Companies like nVenia, as your packaging machine suppliers, can provide a wide range of primary, secondary, and end-of-line packaging systems thanks to our many capabilities. Expertise like this provides producers with peace of mind knowing that each component of your packaging line has been designed and configured to work in concert with each other. A full-line integrator can deliver equipment customizations that individual machine providers may not recognize because of a lack of understanding of the full project scope. Full-line integrators can also develop master controls and user interfaces that cover the entire system in ways that are difficult when dealing with multiple OEMs.
Another important success factor is the ability to manage the project from design to delivery to installation. This is conducted by the experts who designed and built the system which provides the added benefits of:
- One-stop shopping
- Single point accountability
- Consistent design
- Consistent HMIs and documentation
- Centralized project management
- Centralized training, parts, and service
- Quality and performance assurance of the complete integrated line
When working with a full line integrator like nVenia, the clear advantages are:
- Lowest Risk for the End User
- We are packaging experts – It’s what we know, it’s all we do
- Performance guarantees on the entire line
- Field Assessment Test (FAT) on machinery & key performance elements prior to shipment
- Fastest path from Concept to Production
- Up to 50% faster using nVenia Design & Build Services
- Lower Installed Cost
- Purchasing direct from the manufacturer eliminates third party mark-ups
- Higher uptime
- Single point of contact
- Industry leading aftermarket support & training
- Maximum Flexibility
- Single point of contact for future changes and upgrades.
- Direct access to OEM R&D resource and other engineering
- Backed by 24/7 Service & Support with SupportPro
- Toll-free telephone technical assistance
- Rapid turnaround parts shipment
- Remote programming support
- Nationwide network of field service technicians with years of practical machine experience
- Installation / Start-Up
- Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Repairs
- Retrofit / Modernization
- Equipment Audits
- Machine Training
At nVenia, our integration experts are here to help deliver packaging system efficiency and performance with custom-engineered solutions that work.
Watch how nVenia can deliver products that can work in your packaging line:
Let’s get started on your integrated line today - please request a quote.