The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Hot Air Sealer – HAS 300 SS (Stainless Steel)
The Fischbein Brand Model HAS 300 Hot Air Sealer is a heavy duty, stainless steel sealing system that efficiently closes a wide range of heat sealable pillow-type and gusseted polyethylene bags at up to 60 linear feet per minute. This machine is specifically designed for the industrial market bagging products such as salt, fertilizer, calcium chloride, and other corrosive chemicals.
- Seals pillow and gusseted style polyethylene bags without the use of bands.
- Dual VFDs provide synchronous compression wheel and carry through belt speed control resulting in strong, sift-proof closures.
- No bands required to seal gusseted bags, eliminating maintenance cost and downtime.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Bag seal cooling chamber using compressed air
- 304 stainless steel enclosures, fabricated parts, control boxes, casters, chain, fasteners
- Heater manifold in stainless with encapsulated heater elements
- CR plus paint on aluminum parts where no equivalent stainless available
- Nord heavy duty wash down motors with special corrosion resistant paint
- NEMA 4X rated electrics
- 24-volt AC control voltage with keypad for speed control
- Left to right operation
- Air wash system with high-performance bag top trimmer
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
Heat sealable structures in pillow and gusseted bags
Max. 10 mils
Free Bag Top
Min. 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 55 in (140 cm) x D 34 in (86 cm) x H 79 in (201 cm)
30 to 60 linear feet per minute
230/380/460 VAC – 3PH – 50/60 Hz
60 PSI, 10 SCFM