The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Band Sealer – Model SB 4000
Our Fischbein Brand SB 4000 Band Sealer is a heavy-duty, continuous band sealing system designed for high production bag sealing operations that use gusseted or pillow style plastic bags and pouches. With its durable design and stainless steel finish, the Model SB 4000 is compatible with the hygienic requirements of the food, medical, and chemical sectors. The high-efficiency band-sealing module and enhanced cooling capabilities produce reliable, esthetic seals on bags or pouches made from polyethylene, poly-laminates, co-extrusions, and shrink films. Also available for resealable zipper bags.
- Seals polyethylene, poly laminates and co-extrusions with widths up to 0.56 in (14 mm)
- PID temperature control with full digital readout
- Low-profile infeed ensures correct bag presentation
- Internal vortex bag top cooler
- Electric height-adjustable column
- IP54 (NEMA 12) rated electrics
- Bag-top trimmer
- Airwash bag-top cleaner
- External Vortex bag-top cooler
- Extended infeed system
- 90 Degree Mounting Bracket to position the sealer horizontally.
- Extended reach (cantilevered) sealer head (used for wide diameter sealing conveyors)
- Wash-down version
Polyethylene (PE) bags and pouches
Max. 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Min. 3.5″ (8.89 cm)
59″ (152 cm) L x 35″ (91 cm) D x 69″ (165 cm) H
9 to 73 linear feet per minute
220/230 or 380/415 VAC – 3PH – 50/60 Hz