The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Hamer Brand Model 3597 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
The Hamer Model 3597 Automated Bagging System provides fully automatic bag hanging and transfer for a wide variety of flat or gusseted, pre-made open-mouth paper, woven polypropylene and polyethylene bags. The Hamer Model 3597, when integrated with an electronic net weigh bagging scale or auger filling system – automatically picks and positions the empty bag on the filler spout, fills the bag with product and immediately directs the filled bag to the bag closing station. This fully integrated bagging system is compatible with a wide range of products and has a performance range of 15 to 20 bags per minute.
- Processes a variety of flat or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated woven polypropylene and pinch bags.
- Product change-over is fast, easy, and safe thanks to advanced touch screen controls and motorized adjustments.
- Auto bag index correction ensures the bag is centered under the spout prior to filling.
- The “no bag-no dump” feature prevents the machine from releasing product unless the bag is centered correctly, making for minimal product spills.
- Integrated sealing conveyor
- Extended bag feed conveyor
- Special anti-corrosion package
- Automated tilt tray adjustments
- Network router
- Enhanced dust controls
- Tagger infeed assembly
- 575 VAC
- Data collection and reporting
- Polyethylene – PE (6 mil minimum) bags
- Polypropylene bags
- Poly Woven Laminate bags
- Pinch Bottom Open Mouth (PBOM) bags
- Paper multiwall/Kraft bags
- Bag Width – 12” to 20”
- Bag Length – 24” to 40”
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
- Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 66 in (167.4 cm) x D 33 in (83.82 cm) x H 72 in (182.88 cm)
Up to 20 bags per minute, product and bag size dependent
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz
45 CFM @ 100 PSI