The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Hamer Brand Model 3603 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
The Hamer Model 3603 Automated Bagging System provides fully automatic bag hanging and transfer for pre-made open-mouth gusseted style, multi-wall paper and paper pinch bags. The Model 3603 automated bagging system automatically picks and positions the empty bag on the “bulk” filler spout, fills the empty bag with product and immediately guides the bag to the “dribble” filler spout where the final bag filling and weighment are made. The Model 3603 is integrated with an auger filling system and is capable of handling a wide variety of powder products.
- Processes a variety of flat or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper.
- Product change-over is fast, easy, and safe thanks to advanced touch screen controls and motorized adjustments.
- Auto bag index correction ensures the bag is centered under the spout prior to filling.
- The “no bag-no dump” feature prevents the machine from releasing product unless the bag is centered correctly, making for minimal product spills.
- NEMA 12 Electric
- Integrated sealing conveyor
- Extended bag feed conveyor
- Special anti-corrosion package
- Automated tilt tray adjustments
- Network router
- Enhanced dust controls
- Tagger infeed assembly
- 575 VAC
- Data collection and reporting
- Polyethylene – PE bags
- Polypropylene bags
- Poly Woven Laminate bags
- Pinch Bottom Open Mouth (PBOM) bags
- Paper multiwall/Kraft bags
- Paper/Poly Lined bags
- Bag Width – 12” to 20”
- Bag Length – 24” to 40”
- Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
- Minimum 7 in (17.8 cm)
66″ (167.4 cm) L x 33″ (83.82 cm) D x 72″ (182.88 cm) H
Up to 6 bags per minute, product and bag size dependent
460 VAC, 3 PH, 60 Hz
10 CFM @ 60 PSI