The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Pinch Bag Closer – PBC 6000
The Fischbein Brand PBC 6000 is a heavy-duty sealer producing sift resistant bag closure for a wide array of products from food additives and pet food, to pesticides and fertilizers in pinch style paper bags. A variable speed, direct drive system provides greater production on automated lines, sealing up to 75 linear feet per minute. A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easier access for cleaning and service.
- Seals a variety of pre-glued multi-wall, paper pinch-style bags.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Sift resistant closures makes it perfect for powders and granulated chemicals, pesticides fertilizer, pet-food and food products.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Dust tight, NEMA 12 rated electrics
• Left to right operation
• Reverse fold – rear direction
• Extended infeed for automation applications
• Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
• CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
• Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
• 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper pinch-style bags with pre-applied glue
Any size including flat bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
W 68 in (172.7 cm) x D 33 in (83.8 cm) x H 72 in (182.9 cm)
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
90 PSI, 7 SCFM