The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Pinch Bag Closer – PBC 6000 SS (Stainless Steel)
The Fischbein Brand PBC 6000 SS NEMA 4X wash down version is a heavy-duty, stainless steel sealer specifically designed to be used with pinch style multi-wall paper bags in extremely corrosive environments. The stainless steel PBC features a continuous sealing process using Teflon® coated technology and a high-efficiency heater that instantly folds and seals the top of the pre-glued pinch bag. A variable speed, direct drive system provides greater production on automated lines, sealing up to 75 linear feet per minute. A patented breakaway design reduces costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easier access for cleaning and service.
- 303/304 stainless steel frame, fabricated parts, fasteners, control boxes, and air cylinder
- Wash down NEMA 4X electrics including motors
- Seals a variety of pre-glued multi-wall, paper pinch-style bags.
- Sift resistant closures makes it perfect for powders and granulated chemicals, pesticides fertilizer, pet-food and food products.
- Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area
- Safe and easy to use control panel a with digital temperature display and a keypad for variable speed control.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper pinch-style bags with pre-applied glue
Any size including flat bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
W 68 in (172.7 cm) x D 33 in (83.8 cm) x H 60.5in to 94.5in (153.7 cm to 240 cm)
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
Electric (UL Listed, Type 4X Main Electrical Panel)
230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC Control Voltage
90 PSI, 7 SCFM