The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Pinch Inner Liner Sealer – PILS 330
Our Fischbein Brand PILS 330 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer (Cap Sac) features a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals and perforates the bag’s inner liner, creating a bag within a bag, and then folds and seals the top of the pre-glued pinch bag. Operating at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute, the PILS 330 is safe, easy to use and can be easily integrated in semi or fully automated bagging applications. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
- Multi-wall paper, pillow-style cap-sac bags that have a pre-applied hot-melt adhesive strip and heat-sealable polyethylene liners.
- Can also be used to seal standard pinch bags with or without inner liners, that are closed with the PILS 300™ or PBC 6000™.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown. Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time. Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.
- Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 X washdown version
- 575 VAC
Cap-sac pillow-style bags, multiwall paper gusseted open mouth pinch bags with heat-sealable inner liner
No gussets if running cap-sac bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6″ (15.2 cm)
114″ (290 cm) L x 3″ (94 cm) D x 72: (183 cm) H
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460V – 3Ph – 60Hz, 24 VAC
80 PSI, 8.1 SCFM