The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Pinch Bag Closer – PBC 8000
The Fischbein Brand PBC 8000 is specifically designed for high-volume bagging applications. This heavy-duty sealer produces a sift resistant bag closure for a wide array of products from food additives and pet food, to pesticides and fertilizers in pinch-style paper bags. A variable speed, direct drive system provides greater production on automated lines, sealing up to 150 linear feet per minute. The Model PBC 8000’s versatility and speed range makes it the perfect sift proof sealing solution to partner with high-speed automation systems.
- Seals a variety of pre-glued multi-wall, paper pinch-style bags.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Sift resistant closures makes it perfect for powders and granulated chemicals, pesticides fertilizer, pet food and food products.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Bag top scrubber for dust and debris removal from the seal area
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper pinch-style bags with pre-applied glue
Any size including flat bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
114″ (289.56 cm) W x 37″ (93.98 cm) D x 59″ to 93 (149.86 cm – 236.22cm) H
Up to 150 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
90 PSI, 21 SCFM