The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System – Model 400 PRO
The Fischbein Brand 400 PRO is an affordable, entry-level sew system that provides a cost-effective solution for the most demanding production environments. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, this heavy-duty system is easy to operate and delivers quality performance at speeds twice as fast as handheld portable bag closers. The 400 PRO uses a compact pedestal design that is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 100 sew head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable from 35 to 55 linear feet per minute.
- Mobile, adjustable-height pedestal with casters and leveling jackscrews can be easily integrated into any manual bagging line.
- Exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 PRO™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting
- Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Air Thread Pusher (Requires 1 cfm @ 90 PSI)
- Foot Switch
- Twin Needle Sewing
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 36 in (91 cm) x D 41 in (104 cm) x H 73 in (185 cm)
Up to 55 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460 VAC – 3 PH – 50/60 Hz
No air unless using air thread pusher