The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Tape Sew System – Model 400 THP
Our Fischbein Brand 400 THP is a high-performance tape sew system that produces highly attractive crepe tape sewing closure for multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags. Operating at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute, the 400 THP is safe, easy to use, and easily integrated into any semi-automated bagging line. The 400 THP automatically trims the top of the bag, applies the tape, sews the bag closed and cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- With its self-lubricating system, The Empress sew head delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration.
- Operating speed is adjustable up to 60 linear feet per minute.
- Powered crepe tape feed system ensures consistent tape feeding over the complete range of speeds.
- Heavy duty Dura tape and thread clipper for consistent tape cutting at any speed.
- Air assisted trim blow-off
- 24 VDC safe controls
- Dust tight NEMA 12 electrics
- Synchronous Sewing Package with direct drive VFD infeed and motor
- Multiple infeed length selection
- Tagger Assist Front or Back
- Inkjet Printer
- Tape contact coder (P2375)
- Tape Sew Sensor Package for thread break, tape break and oil detection
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
Maximum 12 mils
Bag Free Top
Minimum 6″ (15.2 cm)
46″ (147 cm) L x 41″ (104 cm) D x 78″ (198 cm) H
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
230/380/460 VAC – 3 Ph – 50/60 Hz
90 PSI, 15 SCFM