The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System – Model 501P
The Fischbein Brand Model 501P Plain Sewing System produces highly attractive sewing closures for multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags. This versatile, high production system features an all-new operator HMI for setting various run parameters, reporting errors and providing maintenance reminders. Operating at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute, the Model 501P is safe, easy to use, and easily integrated into any fully automated bagging line. Powered by an all-new servo motor to drive the sewing head, and with VFD control for the infeed, the Fischbein Brand 501P provides a fully synchronous sewing system solution.
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- All new intuitive HMI interface allows setting of various run parameters, error reporting and maintenance reminders.
- New Servo motor with dedicated servo drive; and VFD controlled infeed, with built-in “Safe Torque Off” feature
- Synchronized timing belts ensure consistent, drift-free control.
- Heavy duty Dura Thread clipper
- Plain Sew Sensor Package for thread break and oil detection (with parameters set from HMI)
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress Sewing head delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration.
- New more durable and stable sew stand with improved thread control and reduced vibration
- Compact pedestal design that is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting
- Dust tight NEMA 12 electrics
- Various infeed lengths
- Motorized Height Adjustment
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 46 in (147 cm) x D 41 in (104 cm) x H 78 in (198 cm)
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
230/380/460 VAC – 3 Ph – 50/60 Hz
90 PSI, 15 SCFM