The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System – Model 400 HP
The Fischbein Brand 400 HP is a high-performance plain sew system that sets the industry standard for high-speed bag closing in the most demanding, high-volume bagging environments. Operating at speeds adjustable up to 75 linear feet per minute, the 400 HP is safe, easy to use and easily integrated into any semi-automated bagging line using multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene or jute open mouth bags.
Features include a Dura Thread Clipper that efficiently cuts the thread at high speeds and an automated infeed system that guides the top of the bag through the entire bag sewing process.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene, and jute.
- Infeed is fast, safe, and automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress 200 Sewing Head, delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration.
- Operating speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute.
- Dura Thread Clipper designed for high-speed bag closing applications where efficient thread cutting is critical.
- Exclusive sewing head swing feature makes threading the 400 HP™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- Compact pedestal design that is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting
- Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Synchronous Sewing Package with direct drive VFD
- Various infeed lengths
- Tagger Assist Front or Back
- Plain Sew Sensor Package for thread break and oil detection
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Vortex needle cooler
- 575 VAC
- Multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene and jute bags
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 46 in (117 cm) x D 41 in (104 cm) x H 78 in (198 cm)
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz
90 PSI, 15 SCFM