The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System – Model 400 NS2
The Fischbein Brand 400 NS2 Two Needle Sewing System used with multi-wall paper, woven or laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags produces two perfect, parallel stitch lines that create a secure, sift-proof bag closure. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 45 linear feet per minute, 2.5 stitches per inch, the 400 NS2 is safe, easy to use and easily integrated into any manual or semi-automated bagging line. The system now includes a Heavy-Duty Dura Thread Clipper.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene.
- Operating speed is adjustable up to 45 linear feet per minute.
- Fast. Safe. Automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- Solenoid operated air thread pusher automatically directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife, without operator assistance.
- Heavy-Duty Dura Thread Clipper for Two Needle systems
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress® 100-2™ two-needle sewing head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration.
- Exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 NS2™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- Compact pedestal design that is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting
- Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Synchronous Sewing Package with direct drive VFD
- Various infeed lengths
- Tagger Assist Front or Back
- Plain Sew Sensor Package for thread break and oil detection
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VA
Multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene, and jute bags, either pillow-style or gusseted.
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6″ (15.2 cm)
46″ (140 cm) L x 41″ (104 cm) D x 78″ (198 cm) H
Up to 45 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460 VAC, 3 Ph, 50/60 Hz
80-90 PSI, 15 SCFM