The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Tape Sew System – Model 400 TNS-EZ Pull
Our Fischbein Brand 400 TNS-EZ Pull tape sewing system used with multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags produces an attractive crepe tape sewn bag with an EZ-Pull tape closure. Operating at speeds up to 55 linear feet per minute, the 400 TNS-EZ Pull system is safe, easy to use, and easily integrated into any manual or semi-automated bagging line. The 400 TNS-EZ Pull is mounted on a compact pedestal that’s fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line. The Fischbein Brand 400 TNS-EZ Pull system automatically trims the top of the bag, folds and positions the crepe tape, sews the bag closed and cuts the crepe tape and thread at the completion of each sewing cycle.
- Closes a variety of bags including flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, and woven polypropylene bags.
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress Sewing head delivers trouble-free smooth performance with low vibration. Operating speed is adjustable up to 55 linear feet per minute.
- Bag Top Trimmer specifically designed with quick change, long life blades that ensure thousands of hours of trouble free operation on both paper and laminated woven poly bags
- 2 to 3.25 stitches per inch
- Air assisted trim blow-off
- Compact pedestal is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high
- EZ-Pull 3/8” tape applicator
- Dust tight NEMA 12 electrics
- Synchronous sewing package with direct drive VFD
- Various infeed lengths
- Tagger Assist Front or Back
- Tape Sew Sensor Package for thread break, tape break and oil detection
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- Heavy duty Dura tape and thread clipper
- Inkjet Printer
- Tape contact coder (P2375)
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags
Maximum 12 mils
Bag Free Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
46″ (147 cm) L x 41″ (104 cm) D x 78″ (198 cm) H
Up to 55 linear feet per minute
230/380/460 VAC – 3 PH – 50/60 Hz
90 PSI, 15 SCFM