The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand XT Model
The XT shrink tunnel has an innovative bottom pre-shrink design that gives tight control of seal placement. On thin products the seal can be placed on the edge or bottom of the package. The directional air flow controls eliminate dog ears and small wrinkles providing a pristine and aesthetic end package.
Compared to other tunnel designs that use dual chambers, nVenia’s single chamber design is shorter, saving valuable factory space. Single chamber designs require fewer components and controls, lowering repairs and maintenance costs, while increasing longevity and reliability of the tunnel.
- Heavy duty welded construction
- Bottom pre-shrink section in chamber controls seal placement on the package
- Heavy duty wire belt is a zero maintenance item
- Universal swivel operator station
- Digital temperature control maintains very precise internal temperatures
- AC variable frequency drive blower motor offers air flow control
- Directional air flow dampeners (8 zones) allows for tight product tuning
- Product viewing windows on both sides of tunnel gives a clear view of the shrink process
- Easy access to all components simplifies maintenance and repair
- Tunnel controls integrated into wrapper PLC
- Standard or customized belt designs
- Internal tunnel guides to protect against product fall-down and jam
- 12.5″ Height x 21.5″ Width x 72″ Length
- 12.5″ Height x 21.5″ Width x 96″ Length
- 16″ Height x 33″ Width x 72″ Length
Up to 180 feet per minute
Electrical Power Requirements
240/480 VAC, 3 Phase, 60 HZ