The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand MT Model
Our MT Model tunnel is a bottom air flow shrink tunnel with a mesh belt conveyor designed to produce complete, uniform shrink using all available shrink films, including polyethylene, polyolefin and PVC.
The MT model has heavy duty, variable speed blowers creating a high velocity, recirculating air system which forces hot air throughout the tunnel. The teflon coated mesh, fiberglass conveyor allow this hot air to reach all surfaces of the package, resulting in a uniform shrink on a wide range of product sizes and configurations. Control systems regulating temperature, air velocity and conveyor speeds, allow for a variety of operating conditions and ensure optimum shrink on all heat shrinkable packaging films.
- Powder coat finish that provides a durable scratch resistant surface and prevents corrosion
- Calrod heating elements provide long life, easy maintenance and minimum downtime
- Heavy-duty, high quality components and rugged construction provide continuous production with minimal maintenance
- Air control baffles allow complete control of air volume from the top, sides and bottom
- Variable speed conveyor ensures uniform shrink and can be adjusted to meet production requirements
- Mesh belt allows hot air to reach all surfaces on the package, producing a uniform shrink
- Recirculating heating system consumes less electrical energy by minimizing heat loss
- Standard or customized belt types
- Additional zones for longer product shrink time
- PLC and HMI control
- Custom widths, lengths, and heights as needed for almost any application
- 12″ Height x 22″ Width x 60″ Length
- 16″ Height x 30″ Width x 60″ Length
- 12″ Height x 22″ Width x 90″ Length
- 16″ Height x 30″ Width x 90″ Length
Up to 110 feet per minute
240/480V, 3 Ph, 60 Hz