The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
A Look at Upgrades and Options on Our Ice Bagging Machines
The engineering and service teams at nVenia’s HAMER Brand have the functional operation of our Model 540 Form, Fill & Seal, the most popular ice bagging machine we offer.
As a standard of the packaged ice industry, our team researched methods to increase uptime, reduce machine wear and simplify operation. The result is over 20 changes and upgrades on the Model 540 Ice Packaging Machine. All of these enhancements have been in place since October 2013, so now every ice packaging machine we sell is a much better machine. See below for just a partial list of upgrades or to purchase cost effective Upgrade Packages for the Model 540 and Model 525.
Ice Packaging Machine Upgrades:
- Additional Fill Conveyor Lift Chain Assembly Kit
- Film Clamp Assembly Kit
- Taper Lock Assembly Kit
- Punch Clamp Upgrade Kit
- Tensioner Upgrade Kit
- Side Seal Assembly and Spring Upgrade Kit
- Improve conveyor support
- Reduce wear of surrounding parts by increasing operational life of parts
- Less waste with improved side seal
- Reduce machine maintenance
- Reduce operator interactions
Optional Ice Machine Add-Ons:
- Date Coder
- Bag Bottom Gusset
- Bag Top Trimmer
- Handle Former
- Reclosable zipper
- Color touch screen operator control