The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Hamer Brand Mulch Stack Box
The nVenia Hamer Brand Mulch Stack Box creates secure and stable pallet stacks by ensuring the palletized bags fit the load of the pallet.
Plastic and poly bags that are typically used for bagging mulch and soil are more slippery than paper bags and create pallets that tend to be less stable and more prone to falling apart. A stable pallet makes a huge difference in reducing bag damage in transit and in the warehouse.
With the Mulch Stack Box, bags may be stacked up to four bags per layer, and 14-18 layers per pallet load. The perfectly stacked and aligned pallets are then sent to a pallet wrapper or directly to the warehouse, ready for shipping.
- 40” x 48” pallets supported, with .5” clearance around pallet for bag stacking
- 7 gauge steel
- Auto opening dual door for full pallet exit
- Auto side wall height extension once pallet mid-point has been reached
- Auto side wall clearance to ensure pallet transitions easily to downstream full pallet conveyors.
- VFD-controlled Full Pallet Conveyors
- Photo eye stack height tracking
- Heavy duty pneumatic side wall height adjust, door open/close mechanisms.