The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand PC-2000 Model Case and Tray Packer
Our PC-2000 Model is a high performance, intermittent motion wraparound case and tray packer.
The system is capable of running up to 20 cases or trays per minute. This model uses up to 20% less corrugated material as compared to top load regular slotted cases (RSC’s) resulting in significant annual material savings. This rugged machine reduces labor, increases productivity, reduces packaging costs and integrates easily into new or existing packaging lines.
- Rugged chain drive construction for maximum durability
- Smooth infeed pneumatic clamp and push collation provides easy product control
- Toppled product sensors alert operator protecting against product jams
- Case or tray forming lugged conveyor for versatile operations
- Nordson ProBlue series hot melt adhesive system
- Positive engagement compression sections provide additional pressure for flap folding
- Dedicated glue nozzles for quicker product changeover
- Additional blank feed capacity magazine
- Servo driven product collation
- B flute Kraft corrugation
- Burst strength: 150 or 200 lb per square inch
- Balanced outside and inside liners to avert warped blanks
- Minimum combined weight facings: 98 lb per square inch
Up to 20 packages per minute
Electrical Power Requirements
Compressed Air Requirements
20 SCFM @ 80 psi
- Minimum product size: 7″ W x 3.2″ L x 4.7″ H
- Maximum product size: 23.2″ W x 15.3″ L x 14.7″ H