The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Plain Sew System – Model 400 NS²
The Fischbein Brand 400 NS2 Two Needle Sewing System used with multi-wall paper, woven or laminated woven polypropylene open mouth bags produces two perfect, parallel stitch lines that create a secure, sift-proof bag closure. Operating at adjustable speeds up to 45 linear feet per minute, the 400 NS2 is safe, easy to use and easily integrated into any manual or semi-automated bagging line. The system now includes a Heavy-Duty Dura Thread Clipper.
- Closes a variety of pillow style or gusseted bags, including multi-wall paper, laminated and non-laminated woven polypropylene.
- Operating speed is adjustable up to 45 linear feet per minute.
- Fast. Safe. Automated. The leading edge of the bag is fed into the infeed, which automatically guides the bag’s top through the entire bag sewing process.
- Solenoid operated air thread pusher automatically directs the thread into the system’s cutting knife, without operator assistance.
- Heavy-Duty Dura Thread Clipper for Two Needle systems
- With its self-lubricating system, the Empress® 100-2™ two-needle sewing head delivers trouble-free, smooth performance with low vibration.
- Exclusive sewing-head swing feature makes threading the 400 NS2™ a snap, and provides full access for cleaning and easy head removal.
- Compact pedestal design that is fully mobile and features a manual height adjustable sewing line that ranges from 28 to 60 inches high.
- 24 VDC controls for safe, low voltage troubleshooting
- Dust tight NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Synchronous Sewing Package with direct drive VFD
- Various infeed lengths
- Tagger Assist Front or Back
- Plain Sew Sensor Package for thread break and oil detection
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VA
Multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene, and jute bags, either pillow-style or gusseted.
Maximum 12 mils
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 46 in (140 cm) x D 41 in (104 cm) x H 78 in (198 cm)
Up to 45 linear feet per minute
Electric (NEMA 12)
230/380/460 VAC, 3 PH, 50/60 Hz
80-90 PSI, 15 SCFM