The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand 708HB Model Shrink Bundler
Our Arpac Brand 708HB Model is a right-angle, intermittent motion shrink bundler designed specifically for today’s pharmaceutical, health and beauty industries.
Ultra-compact in design and economical in price, the 709HB Model is capable of shrink wrapping up to 20 bundles per minute in a single lane configuration. This model uses motorized pulleys rather than separate drives an chain,. This allows for clean, safe operation and a slim machine frame.
- Compact single-frame stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty system for 24/7 operation
- Simple setup and tool-less changeovers for ease of use and minimal downtime
- Low maintenance conveyor belts do not require tracking adjustments
- Motorized pulleys eliminate chain drives and operate more cleanly, with reduced maintenance cost and less noise
- Quick-change seal bar with military-type quick disconnect
- Top and bottom film racks accommodate four 14″ diameter rolls of film
- No lubrication required for clean and easy maintenance
- Turbo cooling for quick product handling after shrink tunnel
- Servo driven main ram
- Standard or custom infeeds
Up to 20 packages per minute
Electrical Power Requirements
Compressed Air Requirements
8 SCFM @80 psi
- Minimum: 3/4″ W x 3/4″ x 1/2″ H
- Maximum: 6″ W x 11″ L x 8″ H
Film Roll Diameter
14” maximum with 3″ core
Low density polyethylene, clear or randomly printed