The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Hot Air Sealer – HAS 300 HP
The Fischbein Brand HAS 300 HP is a heavy duty, high production sealing system that efficiently closes a wide range of heat sealable pillow-type and gusseted polyethylene bags at up to 100 linear feet per minute. The HAS 300 HP produces strong, sift-proof closures on standard, flush-cut polymer bags intended for products such as fertilizers, minerals, feed additives, agricultural seed, pet food, cat litter, chemicals, powdered dairy products and bakery mixes.
- Seals pillow and gusseted style polyethylene bags without the use of bands.
- Dual VFDs provide synchronous compression wheel and carry through belt speed control resulting in strong, sift-proof closures.
- No bands required to seal gusseted bags, eliminating maintenance cost and downtime.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, keypad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- High capacity Vortec bag seal cooling chamber
- Pressure sensor with digital display of heat manifold pressure with high and low limits
- Stainless steel fasteners
- 24-volt AC control voltage with keypad for speed control
- Dust tight, NEMA 12 rated electronics
- Left to right operation
- High performance bag top trimmer
- Air wash system with high-performance bag top trimmer
- High resolution inkjet printer
- Embossing Data Coder
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- Stainless steel NEMA 4 washdown model
- Motor starter and contactor for conveyor
Heat sealable structures in pillow and gusseted bags
Max. 10 mils
Free Bag Top
Min. 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 55 in (140 cm) x D 34 in (86 cm) x H 79 in (201 cm)
30 to 100 linear feet per minute
230/380/460 VAC – 3PH – 50/60 Hz
60 PSI, 10 SCFM