The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Poly-Thru-Paper Sealer – PTP 300
The Fischbein Brand PTP 300 Poly-Thru-Paper sealer is a continuous heat sealer designed to seal polyethylene and foil inner liners used in flat or gusseted multi-wall paper bags . Operating up to 60 linear feet per minute, the Fischbein Brand PTP 300 is safe, easy to use and can be easily integrated in semi or fully automated bagging applications. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
NOTE: Open mouth bags sealed with a PTP closure still require a primary external type of closure.
- Multi-wall paper bags with a heat-sealable polyethylene or foil inner liner.
- A patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown.
- Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time.
- 24-volt AC control voltage
- Dust tight, NEMA 12 rated electrics
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Left to right operation
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- CR Plus 2 part corrosion resistant powder coat finish
- 575 VAC
Multi-wall paper pillow style gusseted open mouth bags with heat-sealable inner liner
Any size including flat bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
Open mouth bags sealed with a PTP closure still require a primary external type of closure.
L 78 in (198 cm) x D 35 in (89 cm) x H 88 in (224 cm)
Up to 60 linear feet per minute
230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
90 PSI, 7 SCFM