The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Tagger – Model 3920-ST Single Tag Placer System
The Fischbein Brand 3920-ST Single Tag Placer System is used in conjunction with an nVenia Fischbein Brand sew system. The 3920-ST automatically positions a single product information tags on each bag, front or back of the bag as it is sewn closed. As the bag top and product tag enter the sewing system infeed together, the sewing system stitches the bag closed and secures the tag to the bag.
- Up to 20 tag placements per minute.
- Single tool for tag size changes.
- Tagger head swivels 25˚ on either side of center for optimal tag placement.
- Tag magazine is bottom-fed for continuous operation.
- Pedestal height adjusted with handwheel.
- NEMA 12 dust tight electrics
- Extended manifold for tags longer than 9.5 in (24 cm)
- Minimum: W 2.25 in (5.7 cm) x L 5.75 in (14.6 cm)
- Maximum: W 5.5 in (14 cm) x L 12.5 in (31.8 cm)
- Material: Must be non-porous, 80lb stock
L 24 in (61 cm) x D 53 in (135 cm) x H 80 in (203 cm)
Up to 20 tags per magazine per minute
115 VAC, 1 PH, 50/60 Hz
80 PSI, 6 SCFM