The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Arpac Brand TrayStar Model Tray Packer
Our Arpac Brand TrayStar Model high-speed, continuous motion tray packer makes automatic tray loading a variety of products, such as bottles, cans, cartons, jars, fast and easy.
The TrayStar tray packer automatically loads product into a wraparound tray at speeds of up to 60 trays per minute. Wraparound trays ensure that the product is enclosed in a tightly fit tray, preventing scuffing and product damage. The machine features gentle product handling and loading to keep your product looking pristine.
Our rapid changeover design with color-coded lane spacing guides, user-friendly touchscreen controls, and servo controlled collators, allows line operators to switch to a different product size quickly and efficiently.
- Simple machine adjustments and quick change capabilities for fast product changeovers
- Heavy-duty rugged construction designed for durability and 24/7 operation
- Nordson ProBlue® hot melt glue unit for superior application flexibility and adhesion
- Rolling canopy guarding provides safe, easy access to the machines interior
- Gentle product handling throughout System for Maximum Product Protection
- Easy Interface Adjustments allow for Simple Operator Control
- Extended Blank Magazine
- Standard or Custom Product Collation
- Automatic Lane Divider
- Extended Infeeds
- B or C flute corrugation
- Burst strength: 150 or 200 lb. per square inch
- Balanced outside and inside liners to avert warped blanks
- Minimum combined weight facings: 98 lb. per square inch
Up to 60 trays per minute
Electrical Power Requirements
240 or 480VAC, 3Ph, 60Hz
Compressed Air Requirements
80 psi, 20 CFM
2″ – 10″
- Minimum Tray Size: 7″ W x 9″ L x 1.5″ H inches
- Maximum Tray Size: 18″ W x 23″ L x 4″ H inches
Tray Wall Height
1.5” – 4”
- Minimum Flat Tray Blank Size: 11″ W x 9″ L
- Maximum Flat Tray Blank Size: 25″ W x 24″ L