The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Equipment For Agricultural Production Lines
nVenia’s packaging equipment for agricultural production lines is designed specifically for manufacturers producing livestock feed, wild bird feed, seeds, horse feed, or feed additives. We designed our machines with a focus on the essential aspects of dosing accuracy and speed to minimize the amount of product waste as feed ingredients rise in cost. Our packaging equipment gives customers a steady flow and more production than with hand-bagging animal feed and seed. Our HAMER and FISCHBEIN Brands offer innovative, accurate, high-speed equipment designed for your agricultural production line.
HAMER Feed & Seed Equipment
Manufacturers rely on nVenia’s HAMER Brand bagging machines to help them efficiently operate their agricultural production line. Our industrial open-mouth bagging machines, blending scale, and robotic bag palletizers offer the versatility, reliability, and accuracy they need.
Open-Mouth Bagging Machines
Our open-mouth bagging solutions are versatile and reliable machines designed for operation in the most demanding production environments. They provide consistent and reliable bag hanging for various materials, including open-mouth paper, laminated woven polypropylene, and polyethylene bags. Our machines are also compatible with other equipment, and we can work with you to create a fully integrated production line.
We have four different models of open-mouth bagging machines that perform tasks like positioning, opening, hanging, and transferring bags for agricultural production lines:
• HAMER Brand Model 3597 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
• HAMER Brand Model 1200 BH Open Mouth Bagging Machine
• HAMER Brand Model 1800 RBH Robotic Open Mouth Bagging Machine
• HAMER Brand Model 3560 Open Mouth Bagging Machine
HAMER Brand scales bring next-generation technology, accuracy, durability, and speed in gross and net weight filling. Our scales can fulfill almost any bag size and filling requirements with an accuracy +/- 1 to 1.5 oz (30g to 40g) per bag. One such example is the HAMER Brand Model 8800NWi Blending Scale is designed for optimum bagging speed and consistency in weight accuracy for packaging free and partially free-flowing products. The scale fills flat and gusseted multi-wall paper, polyethylene, and woven polypropylene bags ranging from 10 to 24 inches wide. It can be used with our bag hangers or automated handling systems and configured in various ways to fit your agricultural production line.
Robotic Bag Palletizer
As the leading robotic palletizer in North America, we offer the highest-quality palletizing systems. Our HAMER Brand High-Speed Robotic Bag Palletizer represents the first 26-28 minute robotic bag palletizer in the market. It is available in semi-automatic or fully automatic configurations, depending on your production line needs. A semi-automatic involved the robot building layers of product on a stationary pallet where an operator will move the pallet with a fork truck or dolly after its completion. A fully automated system includes a pallet dispenser, a slip sheet dispenser, and automatic pallet conveyors that will send the finished pallet on the conveyor to a stretch wrapper. Both configurations are viable options for bagging and transporting animal feed and seed products.
FISCHBEIN Feed & Seed Sewing Equipment
FISCHBEIN machines are known for their durability, compact design, and innovative features. Our sewing systems are engineered for quality, safety, dependability, and cost-effective bag sewing. We have engineered solutions to meet industry requirements, from handheld bag closers to heavy production synchronous sewing systems. Our automated seed bagging systems are designed for the homogenous blending of various ingredients and can be configured to your product specifications. These automated systems provide the quality that customers expect at a competitive price.
nVenia’s FISCHBEIN Brand bag sewing systems have set the industry standard for quality, safety, dependability, and cost-effective bag sewing for over a century. The machines address the challenges of bagging animal feed and seed products, seal various bags, and operate in high-volume bagging environments. Whether you need equipment for placing single production information tags, high-speed bag closing, or anything in between, you can trust nVenia to provide an engineered solution to meet your needs. Below is a list of the FISCHBEIN Brand equipment designed for use in animal feed and seed bagging:
• FISCHBEIN Brand Tape Sew System – Model 501T – The Model 501T Tape Sew System provides highly attractive crepe tape sewing closure for multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open-mouth bags. It is easy to integrate into any automated bagging line and offers a fully synchronous sewing solution.
• FISCHBEIN Brand Plain and Tape Sew Hand-Held Portable Bag Closer – Our F-Series portable industrial sewing machines bring quality, durability, and productivity to a production line. They quickly and securely close filled multi-wall paper, woven, and laminated woven polypropylene bags. We offer six models of machines to meet your agricultural production line requirements.
• FISCHBEIN Brand Tape Sew System – Model 400 THP – Our tape sew system models easily integrate into semi-automated bagging lines. They produce highly attractive crepe tape sewing closures for multi-wall paper and laminated woven polypropylene open-mouth bags.
• FISCHBEIN Brand Plain Sew System – Model 400 HP – This sew system sets the industry standard for high-speed bag closing in the most demanding, high-volume bagging environments. It offers adjustable speeds, safety, and easy integration into any semi-automated bagging line using multi-wall paper, woven polypropylene, or jute open-mouth bags.
• FISCHBEIN Brand Empress Series Sew Heads Models 100 and 101 – Our FISCHBEIN Brand sew heads have variable speeds, low noise, and low vibration. Models 100 and 101 provide smooth performance and trouble-free operation.
Our equipment experts are here to help you find the best equipment to keep your agricultural production line running accurately and efficiently. Our innovative equipment offers the speed, accuracy, and efficiency animal feed and seed manufacturers are seeking at a competitive price.
Consider our end-of-line palletizing solutions to maximize your production output once you have your automated production line. Contact our experts today to find the best equipment combinations for your agricultural production line.