The Duravant family of operating companies serve the food processing, packaging and material handling segments.
Fischbein Brand Pinch Inner Liner Sealer – PILS 300 SS (Stainless Steel)
The Fischbein Brand PILS 300 Pinch Inner Liner Sealer is a Stainless Steel NEMA 4X model that utilizes a continuous sealing process that sequentially seals and perforates the bag’s inner liner, creating a bag within a bag, and then folds and seals the exterior top of the pre-glued pinch bag. Operating at speeds up to 75 linear feet per minute, the PILS 300 is safe, easy to use and can be easily integrated in semi or fully automated bagging applications. The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot air manifold and bag folder.
- 304 stainless steel frame, mechanical parts, valves, and control box
- NEMA 4X Corrosion Resistant gears, shafts, brackets, and steel parts are upgraded to stainless steel or nickel plating, all fasteners are stainless steel
- NEMA 4X rated wash down electrical enclosures, electric motors, and closed cartridge heater elements
- Multi-wall paper, pillow-style cap-sac bags that have a pre-applied hot-melt adhesive strip and heat-sealable polyethylene liners.
- Can also be used to seal standard pinch bags with or without inner liners, that are closed with the PILS 300™ or PBC 6000™.
- The patented breakaway design eliminates costly downtime caused by bag jams while allowing easy cleaning and service of the hot-air manifold and bag folder.
- Safe and easy to use control panel with digital temperature display, key pad for variable speed control, and dual emergency stop buttons.
- Over-temperature sensor auto shutdown. Motorized adjustable seal height to reduce change-over time. Bag top air scrubber removes product debris from seal area.
- Left to right operation
- Reverse fold – rear direction
- Extended infeed for automation applications
- Additional motor starter and contactor for conveyor
- 575 VAC
Cap-sac pillow-style bags, multiwall paper gusseted open mouth pinch bags with heat-sealable inner liner
No gussets if running cap-sac bags
Free Bag Top
Minimum 6 in (15.2 cm)
L 114 in (290 cm) x D 37 in (94 cm) x H 92 in (234 cm)
Up to 75 linear feet per minute
230/380/460V-3PH-60Hz, 24 VAC
80 PSI, 8.1 SCFM